Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 30/06/2003, we hereby provide the following information on the treatment of personal data given by you to Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel, for the provision of services requested.
We would also like to inform you that this data will be processed under the terms of Legislative Decree n. 196 30/06/2003 and the obligations of data protection contained within.
1) Aims and methods of personal data processing
The personal data you provided when requesting services from Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel, or which were collected after the use of these services, will be processed for the following purposes:
- To provide various kinds of information.
- To provide information on availability at the hospitality structures chosen by the user.
- To allow you to book your stay at the hospitality structures.
- To send an annual catalogue from the resort if you specifically request it.
- To send a newsletter if you specifically request it.
- To take part in competitions that are part of the Costaricabibione.com portal.
- To allow visitors to write reviews on hospitality structures.
Data collected is only needed to fulfil the purposes described above.
Data processing is carried out using IT, telematic and paper means, according to regulations contained in Legislative Decree n. 196 30/06/2003
Data can be used by the Data Processor and any other staff responsible in the offices of Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel, who are employed in carrying out the ends described above. These staff have been designated as responsible for data processing and have received adequate training. They work only under the direct authority of the Data Processor.
Data can be communicated, for the purposes of processing, to:
- Individual hospitality structures that the users chooses to contact, which provide the information requested directly.
- Individual hospitality structures in order to book a stay.
- Individual hospitality structures regarding reviews written by users.
- Companies involved in supplying general information. These companies are authorised to use your data only for the purposes stated above.
- Advertisers such as businesses, restaurants, etc. on the www.costaricabibione.com website who provide general information. These advertisers are authorised to use your data only for the purposes stated above.
- The company that sends the catalogue. This company is authorised to use your data only for the purposes stated above.
- The company that sends the newsletter. This company is authorised to use your data only for the purposes stated above.
- The company that manages competitions on the costaricabibione.com web portal. This company is authorised to use your data only for the purposes stated above.
- The internet service provider. The service provider uses your data in order to manage the web portal. Data can be transferred by the Service Provider (including temporarily) to Data Centres based in the USA, a country that guarantees an ‘adequate’ level of protection, according to the European Commission.
Costaricabibione.com informs these structures of the methods and purposes of data processing shown above.
Circulation of data
Your data will not be circulated by any means.
Data will be stored for the time needed to fulfil the purposes described above and under the terms of current legislation. In order to observe current legislation, under the terms of Legislative Decree 196/03 and later modifications, data related to telematic traffic (data regarding an Internet source and connection, the so-called file log) are stored according to Article 132 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
Please refer to the information on cookies page.
Failure to supply or cancellation of data
You must supply your data for the purposes described above. Failure to supply data, either wholly or in part, or an error in your data, or the cancellation of this data, may mean it is impossible to supply the services requested.
2) Purposes and methods of integrative personal data processing
If you expressly consent to it, and until that consent is withdrawn, your personal data can be processed directly or by third parties – including by one or more distance communication methods (e.g. e-mail or surface mail) – for purposes not strictly linked to the provision of services requested.
- Advertising material, information or commercial information sent via e-mail or surface mail by Costaricabibione.com.
- Interactive commercial communications from Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel or third parties, on behalf of costaricabibione.com s.rl, to which data is communicated, and used by these only for marketing purposes related to costaricabibione.com.
- Market research carried out by Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel or by third parties on behalf of costaricabibione.com s.rl, to which data is communicated, and used by these only for marketing purposes related to costaricabibione.com.
Consent to the use of your data for the purposes stated in point 2) is not obligatory. If you refuse Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel will only use your data for the purposes stated in point 1) according to your requests.
Furthermore, once you have given your consent, you can oppose the use of your data for all the methods of sending/communication shown above (e.g. surface mail or e-mail, etc.) or only for some methods (e.g. only by e-mail and not by surface mail).
Data processing is carried out using telematic and paper tools, under the terms of regulations contained in Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003
Communication of data for integrative purposes
Personal data used for the purposes stated in point 2) can be used by the Data Processor and any staff of the Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel offices, charged with carrying out the tasks shown above. These staff have been designated as responsible for data processing and have received adequate training. They operate under the direct authority of the Data Processor.
- As well as employees at Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel, some processing of your personal data, for the purposes described in 2), may be carried out by third parties to which Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel entrusts these activities (or part of them) in order to provide the services stated above. In this case these subjects operate as independent data processers or will be designated as responsible for data processing. Those responsible for data processing will receive adequate operational training, especially as regards adopting safety measures in order to ensure the privacy of your data. The third party subjects mentioned essentially fall into the following categories: consultancy companies, companies who carry out telemarketing and call centres, agents and intermediaries and Internet service providers. Data can be transferred by the Service Provider, including temporarily, to Data Centres in the USA, a country that guarantees an ‘adequate’ level of protection, according to the European Commission.
Circulation of data for integrative purposes
Your data will not be circulated by any means.
Data storage for integrative purposes
Data will be stored for the time needed to fulfil the integrative purposes described above.
Links to other Websites
Our portal contains links to other websites that do not operate according to the procedures of Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel as regards data protection. When you access these websites the procedures of Costa Rica Bibione Aparthotel as regards data protection are no longer valid. Please read the information on data protection of the websites you decide to access via links through our portal.
Warning to users
Costaricabibione.com will not be held responsible if the user provides personal data to third parties and advises you that, in such cases, the individual’s consent must be acquired for the use of personal data under the terms of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003 and that the user assumes full responsibility for the truthfulness, completeness and legitimacy of the provision of this data.
The Controller and Manager responsible for the collection and protection of personal data
The Data Controller is Costaricabibione.com, the Data Processor, responsible for the collection and protection of personal data is the President of Costa Rica Bibione
Users can, at any time, exercise their rights regarding the use for their personal data, according to the terms of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, which are as follows:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, regardless of its being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- Of the source of the personal data
- Of the purposes and methods of the processing
- Of the logic applied to the processing if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
- Of the identification data of the Data Controller, Data Processors and the designated Representative in Italy, if one exists.
- Of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know this data in their capacity as designated Representative (s) in the Italian State’s territory, data processor (s) or person (s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- Erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection.
- To the processing of personal data concerning him/her where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performance of market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to above may be EXERCISED directly or by delegating (in writing) another individual or association. Especially as regards the sending or communication of advertising material, information or commercial information, the user may oppose this data processing, also in part. For example, by opposing some of the methods of diffusion/contact stated in the paragraph “Purposes and methods of integrative personal data processing”.
The user may exercise his/her rights, or obtain information on the management of their personal data by sending a request via e-mail, letter or other means, to the address of Costaricabibione.com , shown in the “Contact us” section.
Costaricabibione.com undertakes to not use personal data where it has been notified that it is not correct, until the error has been rectified.
Fill in this form and we will send you our best offer for our holidays apartments as soon as possible
© 2023 Costa Rica Bibione // Iva 02959430279 // C.F. e Iscr. Reg. Imprese VE01752600302 REA VE 266968